Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Colorful Flower Pre-Made

This is a layout I was making for a client. My client decided she didn't want it, so I'm putting it up as a pre-made. =)

I will edit the header to your blog name and edit the buttons to match the navigation bar you want.

Also, for a bigger price I will also add other things to it if you desire it and I can change different things in the layout for you.

Take it as is: 1 book off my top Top Ten Most Wanted wish list, OR 2 books off my wish list. Top ten most wanted is at the very top of the list. I accept used/new HB/PB/ARC. But no e-books, I'm sorry!

Change stuff & add stuff: 2 books off my top Ten Most Wanted, OR 3 books off my wish list.

This is first come, first serve. If you want the layout, e-mail me at thevintagebookworm AT aol DOT com


No comments:

Post a Comment